1) Obtain Import Permit from Malaysian Department of Veterinary Services via our appointed agent.
2) Make booking with airlines.
3) Must agree to accept shipment before booking can be confirmed.
4) Consignee can engage our appointed agent to do clearance.
(e.g. Custom clearance and quarantine clearance).
5) Consignee or its agent must produce the original Import Permit for clearance.
1) International/ Ministry Veterinary Health Certificate
An original certificate, issued by ministry/ government Veterinarian only, stating that 'the pet is healthy and free from any contagious or infectious disease at the time of inspection' is required for all pet/s entering/leaving Malaysia. Please note that certification is only valid for 7 days from the date of issue.
2) Import permit
Obtained from Malaysian Department of Veterinary Services.
Our appointed agent is able to obtained it within 1 (one) working days.
(Provided all the required document e.g. Vaccinations and microchip details is ready)
3) Export Permit
Obtained from country of origin. (Departures Country)